WIREET DIGITAL AGENCY
Customer Service Specialist (Oct 2016 – Pres.)
▪ Developed digital marketing strategies for clients that increased SEO and drove website traffic
▪ Created interesting and relevant content to engage viewers and decrease bounce rate
NORDSTROM PACIFIC CENTRE
Service Experience Specialist (Jul 2015 – Pres.)
▪ Coaching 20+ salespeople on an ongoing basis to help achieve departmental and sales goals
▪ Preparing Monthly Business Reviews to report sales and loyalty program results and assisted in developing future strategy
▪ Resolving customer issues both in-person and over-the-phone to provide an excellent experience; received consistent positive feedback
BEST BUY RICHMOND
Sales Specialist (Sep 2013 – Jul 2015)
▪ Communicated the benefits of product service plans and developed a reputation for consistent sales results
▪ Mentored new employees and provided information on duties which helped ensure their seamless integration
▪ Maintained floor units and ensured that they were in good condition
AIESEC SIMON FRASER UNIVERSITY
Director of Business Development (May 2014 – Aug 2014)
▪ Worked with a team of three directors to achieve sales and servicing term goals
▪ Recruited 3 members who have gone on to fill leadership roles in the organization
▪ Led a team of 5 in cold-calling and leads management.
Business Development Representative (Sep 2013 – May 2014)
▪ Increased awareness of AIESEC programs in the lower mainland through warm and cold calls.
▪ Promoted to Director of Business Development after two successful terms.
SFU WEEK OF WELCOME COMMITTEE
Welcome Leader (Apr 2014 – Sep 2014)
▪ Familiarized over 50 new students to the SFU campus and culture which eased their transition into the school.
▪ Collaborated with other welcome leaders to facilitate and encourage participation in events.